“A Time for Singing” Garden Party
– H.I.S. Women Gathering, Saturday, July 22
Please join us to celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ, summer, and our com- munity of women. We look forward to a time of music, good food and also hearing from special members of Flint Groves, Julie Denham and Victoria Paxton. This is an awesome time to invite new friends to join us!
– The Place: Dallas Park, Dallas
– The Time: BYO picnic, program to last from 5:30-7:30 pm.
– The Food: This is a bring-your-own-picnic event! H.I.S. WOMEN
will provide tea and water at the park.
Please see one of our H.I.S. Women planning team in the welcome center for more information or to sign up!
– Thank you to all who have faithfully given to this ministry during the past school year.
– The need is still great, please contiune to support this ministry. – Want to get involved? Contact Linda Gaddis or Sheila Smith
– Are you or someone you know a Veteran? – Are you/they suffering from:
PTSD Substance abuse
Anger Issues Other Concerns
– Interested in joining a support group this Fall? Contact Jeff Watts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be in prayer for our Students as they travel and minister in Portland . They will be gone until July 2nd.
Also, remember our kids as they travel to Ridgecrest to be a part of CentriKid on June 27-July 1.
The Groves Summer Camps
– July 17-21 & July 24-28th (8a-5pm, daily) – Ages: K-5th Grade
– Cost: $125/week
Creation Museum and The Ark Encounter
– July 9th: Multipurpose Room in FLC after 11am Worship
– August 6th at 11am in the Sanctuary.
– Information about cost, travel, and housing will be shared at that time.
We are currently seeking new worship band members to be involved in our regular services. If you are gifted and would like more information, please contact bruce@ intgroves.org for more information.
Free Senior Luncheon
– Monday, July 17th, 10:30 am
– meeting in the Church Fellowship Hall – Alzheimer’s Disease will be discussed
– Register in Lifestudy or in the Welcome Center
Summer Study on Wednesday Nights
– The Good Book
– Dates: June 21- August 16
– Class will be in the FLC Dining Hall
If you are interested in having a small Group in your house or leading a Small Group, please contact Jeff Watts at Jeff@FlintGroves.org